I am a Mother to an adorable baby girl, named Esmae (obvi, I think she’s just the cutest :)). I am a wife to a witty Calgary Firefighter, who was born + raised in the south of Calgary. He is my partner in crime and my everything. We a have 6 year old Munsterlander, who is still struggling through the awkward puppy stage, but she is the best snuggler around. I am originally from Vancouver, and although I miss the ocean, my family + friends everyday, Calgary is truly starting to feel like home. I have a kick ass Digital Photography honors diploma from VanArts, and I have been working as a full time relationship photographer for 7 years now… OH, and I really do LOVE what I do!
Want to know more…
• My favourite food is POPCORN and I do not share it very well… I often call it my “dinner”.
• I watch a lot of bad tv while I process images (currently working through “Pretty Little Liars” on Netflix).
• There are few things in the world that I dislike more than stinky dish towels (EWWWW).
• I am terrible at all things spelling + grammar… I am really just better with pictures.
• My drink of choice is a good Pinot Noir (even better if it’s from the Okanagan).
• My favourite time to work is from 9:00pm-2:00am (so don’t be alarmed if you receive an email from me in the wee hours of the morning).
• I drink WAY too much coffee, but that runs in my family.
• I teach spin at Goodlife + I like to think that I am pretty good at it, so come have a good sweat with me sometime!
• I am a “recovering vegetarian” who now lives with a hunter, who owns a “meatzer” (that’s a freezer JUST for meat).
• I have a Social Work degree which is possibly why I am good at working with all kinds of people.
• I would move to Hawaii in a heartbeat… so if I ever go missing, you might be able to find me there with my toes in the sand.
and lastly, I really do LOVE what I do, + I am grateful for everyday that I get to spend doing this amazing job!